Monday, May 9, 2011

Mummy Treat!










Ok I normally post about all things gorgeous with little people's rooms!..

But today I wanted to share with you a lovely treat I had for Mother's Day!.. Mother's are such wonderful beings... and I appeciate that even more so now that I am one!..We never stop!

My two amazing men in my life.. ( Husband & Son !) treated me to a pamper session on Saturday at this gorgeous place L'Plunge

At first I was upset.. as I had the whole day planned.. appointments( that were made 6 weeks prior!.. that had be rescheduled, Mother's day buying etc.. Groceries, housework!) How was I going to get time to go & relax.. Well hubby had it all planned and off I went for some much needed R & R.. I loved it..

The pictures are of all of the rooms I had treatments in.. Including the Verandah where Hubby, myself & Master Cooper relaxed afterwards ( Mummy & Daddy with bubbles! x)

If you are in Brisbane do yourself a huge favour & go and have a treatment here.. It was pure heaven.. I have shopped in their gift store before.. But never had a treatment.. too busy.. always something else to buy.. or someone else to spend on!...The decor is out of this world.. every detail is thought of .. to the beverages served.. sorbets with your pedi etc.. just so lovely.. I had the best time.. You should too!.. Hope all the Mum's had a great Mother's day. xx

Images: L'Plunge.

No comments:

Post a Comment